3.04.2012

Benson at 4 months

I know I know Benson is officially 5 months old, but I'm a little behind (as usual).  For his 4 month check-up and shots Scott was able to go with us.  The doctor said Benson was doing just dandy.  He weighed 16 lbs 6 oz (74%); height was 26 inches (81%) and his head circ. was 41 1/2 (29%).  He did really good when he got his shots, the first two were okay but it the third one did him in.  He has mastered rolling from his back to his belly, but has a hard time going the other way.  He loves to sleep on his side and occasionally ends up on his belly and wakes up frustrated that he can't roll over.  He still loves his bath time.  He loves to chew on fabrics, I think he's going to be a shirt eater.  He loves to take cuddle naps and while he falls asleep he plays with and strokes my face.  He gets excited to see his Daddy come home from work and will watch him intently when he's talking to him.  He truly is a Daddy's Boy.  I'm so grateful to be his Mommy!

No comments: