1.02.2010

2009 in Review

Wow it's crazy to think that it's already 2010!  I remember thinking during the 1990's and 2000's that it would be so weird to be writing 2010.
 I'm don't sure why but it just was (and is!).

This last year has been a roller coaster for us!

The biggest "stories" of 2009 have to be:
1)  Scott losing his job
2) Harvey having a life or death situation
3)  Scott starting school full time again
4) Taking a fun trip with the Penrod's to Mount Rushmore
5) The passing of Grandma Bott
6) Moving from our apartment (finally finished... I just have to unpack now :/  )
7)  Scott getting hired at Proctor & Gamble
8)  The many changes in my job and job description
9)  The announcement of a Brigham City Temple!

I actually managed that without looking in my past posts, not bad huh!!

We've been really grateful for the challenges and opportunities that we had in 2009 and we are looking for a great 2010!!


No comments: