1.05.2010

Bird is the Word.... Name that Cartoon!!

So I've decided to make my 2010 a year with a purpose.  I've been thinking about a word that I'll focus on this coming year and I've been torn between two.  They basically have the same meaning, but they don't...  Anyways, my word for the year is going to be


"Discover"

I choose this one for many reasons, but it all boiled down to:

I want to discover what my divine role really is, what my calling in life is.

Scott and I have been talking for a couple of months about me becoming a house wife.
I received a blessing earlier in December for when I was taking out my wisdom tooth
(yes I'm 27 and hadn't done it yet- I still have 3 more to go too!) and out of the blue I was told it was time to be home.  So that's what I'm going to do.  I've handed in my notice and once I've trained my replacement I'm going to take this time to discover what makes me tick, my talents, how to run a house, help us become more self reliant and stuff like that.

I can't wait to discover what joys come with being a stay at home wife!!


1 comment:

jentridon said...

That explains your facebook status. Congrats! I love being at home and I'm horrible at it. You'll easily be a WONDERFUL stay at home wife. It suits you. (Which explains your old nickname...) Have a great year of discovery.