3.01.2010

I love being a woman!  
I'm having such a blast not working "for the man" and serving "my man".  
I've been able to have dinner ready for Scott BEFORE he goes to school, a clean house to relax in, 
fun dates or activities for us to do, and 
I've put on mascara almost everyday to top it off!  

I've been taking a cake decorating class that is taught by the cute lady that made my wedding cake and
 I've also started taking a sewing class from a really fun lady in my Mom's ward.  

I'm almost done with the cake decorating class and it's been real fun.  I've learned how to properly frost a cake, some cool piping borders and some really pretty flowers.  
I will be completely honest, I can't make the flowers look real like others in the class, but they do have a charm to them!  
Tomorrow is my final class and I'll post some pictures of my final cake.

The sewing class is fun, I'm already over my head though!  
I'm very intimidated by all the fancy tools, fabrics, and foreign vocabulary that comes with sewing.  
I can't decided if my first project should be a skirt or an apron (I love aprons!!).

Other than that I've been trying to organize and run our household, playing with my nephews and reading a lot.

What have you been up to lately?  Has the spring cleaning bug hit your house? 
(He hasn't visited us yet, but I'm sure he'll be over soon!)

1 comment:

jentridon said...

Wow! I'm at home too and I don't (can't) do ANY of that! You go girl! I'm jellous....and don't let my Scott find out, you'll make me look bad :)