5.06.2010

Yestereday was a big day for us personally. 
 It was just three years ago that Scott took me to the lovely Manti Temple be sealed together as a forever family. 
It has been such a blessing to know that we are stuck together and that we have to work out our differences and celebrate each others joys, because well sometimes forever is a long time. 
I just can't imagine my life with out Mr. Scottie Hottie and I'm glad gratful he loved me enough to it a priority to take me to the temple. 
If you would like to know more about the LDS temples and our belief of eternal familes please click here and here. 


Also please watch this video about an amazing woman.  I have been touched by her spirit so many times and this video is well amazing.  I love how she shares her views of what's important, what beautiful is, and the joys of motherhood.  I hope you enjoy! 
If you would like to read more about her and her families journey please click on the "I read NieNie" link on the right hand column.



P.S. Can anyone help me out?  I'm trying to get my main column expanded so stuff like this can fit and so that the spacing I type when I am writing is the same when I publish... If this makes any sense or if you think you can help please leave me a comment!!! Thanks a bunch.

No comments: