5.07.2010

I am NOT that OLD!

I'm struggling with the whole 
"I can't be old enough to have a Ten. Year. High. School. Reunion. PERIOD." 
I just finished my bio for my high school's ten year reunion.
I of course have know about it for months now, but I've been procrastinating and sweating over what I should write the whole time. 
I only scrambled something together today because it was due today
Really what do you write in those things? 
I haven't cure cancer, discovered a new animal, been on tv, dated a star,
made lots of money or flown to the moon. 
I can't think of one thing that is worth "bragging" about
besides marrying Mr. Scottie Hottie- and no one there knows him so they don't know how amazing he is and how lucky I am. 
I did make an announcement in my bio that I should have mentioned here first though. 
At least you'll all know before the bio-book is prinited!


Scott and I are going to adopt! 
If you know or hear of anyone or anything please direct them our way.  
We are just starting to get the paperwork and money stuff figured out,
but it's HAPPENING!

3 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Hooray for you!!! My parents adopted my only siblings...my brother and sister, and, though I wanted to kill my sister when she was younger and she would get into my Barbie dolls and disorganize my organization, I wouldn't trade them for anything!

the W* family said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you both! If I hear about anything, I will tell them about a cool couple I know who are going to be wonderful parents!

And, seriously, how can it be 10 years already?????

Nicole Hunter said...

Celeste I have been a terrible blog reader lately, but I just saw this post and am SO excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear more about it! Good luck to you and as far as the 10 year reunion, I didn't even hear about the bio's! Haha! Oh well! Miss you!