6.28.2010

Playing Catch Up AGAIN!!!

We are Alive! 
We've just been a little busy that's all.
I surprised Scott with a quick trip to our favorite NYC
(went there instead of my class reunion Ü)
Scott's been working and working and working.
We've done a lot of extended family activities
(some pictures to come in the next week or so)
Harvey and I have taken almost daily naps outside in the sun
(some pictures and his viewpoint of it coming soon on his page)
The garden is growing and I can't wait to eat it!
Scott has been working quite a bit.
I've had fun babysitting my cute nephews and trying to teach them the "twist".
We've been reading the Percy Jackson series.
Harvey has discovered he can sleep on Scott's pillow after he's left to work
(no picture of it, he gets camera shy that early in the morning)
Have I mentioned Scott's been at work a bit? 
We just got back from camping for the weekend.
(yet again look for some pictures and Harvey's viewpoint on his page soon)
I've been listing to the Twilight Saga soundtracks, 60's Frat Party & Michael Buble.
Scott still likes to listen to his old man music, but now on vinyl.
(We've found a lot of "goodies" for him at the DI!)
But yeah we are alive, I promise!

No comments: